Aero Club "Kuban"
Address: Plastunovskaya village, Dinskoy district, Krasnodar region.
Ph.: +7-918-498-69-35 O.I. Volodin, test pilot
“Aero Club “Kuban” was created in 2009.
Purpose of creating: organization of proficiency training of flight personnel, private pilots, aviation promotion.
Mission: join all those who like the sky and want to fly.
Types of activity:
- aviation equipment basing;
- AC crew accommodation;
- organization of sports events (competitions, tournaments and other sports meetings) of different level;
- organization of various forms of training, works, services within proficiency training of aviation specialists;
- performance of paid works, rendering of services in the course of aviation specialists’ training, which includes organization of maintenance and storage of aviation and ground support equipment;
- organization of theoretical and practical training (flights) on aircrafts;
- organization and carrying out of AC demonstration flights;
- keeping, security and maintenance of aircrafts of enterprises and individual persons on the base of PANH Helicopters;
- participation in arrangements contributing to development of aviation business.
1. SP-52U (Yak-52) plane, RA-1355G.Civil aircraft registration certificate No. 1353 dated September 16th, 2010.
2. “Fandor” (Yak-18T) plane, RA-1228G. Civil aircraft registration certificate No. 1221 dated March 02d, 2010.
3. An-2 plane, RA-02207. Civil aircraft registration certificate No. 2374 dated May 28th, 2010.
Volodin Oleg Igorevich, total flight experience – 3820 hours.
Danilov Stanislav Evgenyevich, total flight experience – 8864 hours.
Malov Nikolay Nikolaevich.