APPENDIX to PANH Helicopters’ order dated 03.12.2009 ¹254
STATEMENT OF FLIGHT SAFETY POLICY
Flight safety is the main priority of all our activity. We consider it our duty to execute, develop and improve strategies, systems and methods of administration for our Company to show high level of flight safety and to meet national and international standards.
Aviation incident prevention is the prior task of PANH Helicopters at every stage of its activity.
Our duties are:
1. Development and introduction of safe culture in Company that admits the importance of flight safety provision and absolute priority of safety in every situation.
2. Decrease of risks connected with flight operations to the lowest possible level.
3. Assurance that other organizations providing services for PANH Helicopters and influencing flight safety will comply with the corresponding flight standards.
4. Active development and improvement of our processes in the field of flight safety for their compliance with national and international standards.
5. Compliance with legislative and normative requirements and standards.
6. Provision of Company’s personnel with proper and adequate information about flight safety matters and the corresponding training to be competent in flight safety matters and to be entrusted tasks in accordance with the qualification.
7. Provision of the required number of qualified and trained specialists for realization of flight safety strategy and policy.
8. Achievement of the highest flight safety standards.
9. Continuous improvement of flight safety effectiveness.
10. Analysis of flight safety condition and management and realization of the appropriate actions.
11. Assurance that the application of effective flight safety management system has become an integral part of all our activity to achieve the highest flight safety standards;
12. Treatment of flight safety as an economical element of management.
PANH Helicopters’ management takes obligations to create safe and favorable conditions and environment to assure every working station not to become a cause of aviation accident.
PANH Helicopters – is the scientific and production center of high technologies in the field of aerial works
Quality management policy
PANH Helicopters’ highest aim at performing aerial works, providing scientific and technical services and aircraft maintenance is to meet customers’ requirements and legal requirements as the base of the financial stability by means of:
- maintaining of flight safety;
- maintaining of aircraft airworthiness;
- maintaining and improving of aviation-technical base;
- maintaining of personnel high qualification;
- introduction, certification and continuous uprising of effectiveness of PANH Helicopters’ quality management system on the basis of the requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2000.
Quality and safety is guarantee of PANH Helicopters’ future!
|Head of Safety Inspection SUROV MIKHAIL
Ph./fax +7 (861) 255-20-35
|Director for Science and Quality KHUDOLENKO OLEG
Ph. +7 (861) 259-61-28
|Chief Quality Manager – Head of certification and quality department TITAREVA ELENA
Ph. +7 (861) 255-39-30