Watch the movie depicting the most interesting in PANH Helicopters’ life.
Our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/panhhelicopters
1. PANH Helicopters presentation film
2. Vladimir Putin, the President of the Russian Federation, awarded the honorary title “Honoured Test Pilot Of The Russian Federation” to Sergey Agrov, the Chief of PANH Helicopters flight division.
The state award ceremony was held in the Kremlin on August, 29th. Sergey Anatolyevich Agrov, our colleague, was among those few people to whom Vladimir Putin personally expressed gratitude for their services.
3. “Russian Helicopters” Company film. Ropeway installation supported by Ka-32 helicopter in Krasnaya Polyana.
4. “Russian Helicopters” Company film. Mil-26, the heaviest helicopter in the world. Cargo transportation.
5. 258-m TV tower assembling provided by Mil-26 helicopter. Moscow, Demyan Bedny Street.
6. The film “Aero Club “Kuban”
7. PANH Helicopters at GIDROAVIASALON -2012 in Gelendzhik
8. Ka-32 Helicopters. Fire-fighting mission on Cyprus
9. Ka-32 Helicopters. Installation of GAZEX avalanche control system in Sochi, Krasnaya Polyana.
10. Ka-32 helicopter involved in construction of Arkhyz resort.
Video courtesy of www.tvplaneta.ru
11. Helicopter support of offshore operations in the Caspian Sea. Eurocopter EC-135
12. Medevac helicopter in Krasnodar region. Eurocopter EC-135, rotor-wing emergency medical service
13. Power transmission tower disassembling and assembling provided by Mil-26 helicopter. Razbity Kotel, Sochi.
14. Power transmission line assembling provided by Mil-26 helicopter. Shepsi-Tuapse, Krasnodar region.
15. Transportation of fuselage of Mi-26 helicopter performed by Mi-26 helicopter on the external sling from Moscow to Krasnodar.