MANAGER OF THE PRODUCTION AND DISPATCH DEPARTMENT
- Plan operational maintenance in accordance with the maintenance regulations for aircraft types (AF);
- To monitor the progress of works on technical maintenance of aviation equipment;
- Coordinate the actions of specialists of the production site when performing aircraft maintenance on operational issues;
- Get up-to-date information about aircraft serviceability and maintenance progress.
Requirement to candidates
- Higher and secondary professional education
- Confident PC user
- Required work experience: at least 1 year
- Preferably work experience in civil aviation
- Personal qualities: responsibility, stress resistance, sociability, organization
- Full - time, five-day working week.
- Salary 20,000 rubles.
- The workplace is located at the following address: Krasnodar, proezd Aeroportovsky, d. 4 (airport district)
You can apply for a job by completing CV form and sending it to email@example.com.
(When sending your job application via e-mail, the applicant (user) gives consent to PANH Helicopters (TIN 2308006658, registered at 138 Kirova Str., Krasnodar, 350000) to process his/her personal data in accordance with the Federal Law No. 152-FZ on Personal Data dated July 27, 2006 and to handle personal and other data provided as follows: systematize, store, clarify (update or modify) use, distribute, provide, depersonalize, conduct surveys, as well as newsfeed to the contact address specified by the user. This consent is provided without limiting the period for processing personal data, but until the user withdraws consent to process his/her personal data.)