TECHNICIAN FOR ACCOUNTING OF AIRCRAFT AND HELICOPTER FLEET OF THE PRODUCTION AND DISPATCHING DEPARTMENT
- registration of documentation (forms, passports, labels);
- keeping records of the availability and movement of aircraft and aircraft equipment
Requirement to candidates
- Higher and secondary professional education
- Confident PC user
- Required work experience: at least 1 year
- Preferably work experience in civil aviation
- Personal qualities: sociability, responsibility, efficiency, attentiveness
- Full - time, five-day working week.
- Salary 20,000 rubles.
- The workplace is located at the following address: Krasnodar, proezd Aeroportovsky, d. 4 (airport district)
You can apply for a job by completing CV form and sending it to email@example.com.
(When sending your job application via e-mail, the applicant (user) gives consent to PANH Helicopters (TIN 2308006658, registered at 138 Kirova Str., Krasnodar, 350000) to process his/her personal data in accordance with the Federal Law No. 152-FZ on Personal Data dated July 27, 2006 and to handle personal and other data provided as follows: systematize, store, clarify (update or modify) use, distribute, provide, depersonalize, conduct surveys, as well as newsfeed to the contact address specified by the user. This consent is provided without limiting the period for processing personal data, but until the user withdraws consent to process his/her personal data.)