The modernized bars to the sprayer for helicopter Mil-2
PANH company has developed and produces modernized bars (main and tail) to the serial equipment for Mil-2 helicopter.
While using the modernized sprayer:
- Spraying with rate of application 5-300 l/hа and with width of working coverage of 30 m is
- Ecological danger of spraying from helicopter Mil-2 is reduced due to improvement of shutoff quality and significant reduction of sprayed substance share involved in rotary movement by tip eddy, reduction of evaporation of drops and their deflection;
- Flight safety is increased and helicopter performance characteristics are improved due to reduction of span and drag of the main bar and decrease of its weight.
- Range of setting parameters is expanded and possibility of spraying with small (from 5 l/ha) norms is provided;
- Spraying quality is increased due to the use of unified planotorch sprays of liquid and optimum configuration of dispersing devices on a helicopter;
- Operational manufacturability is improved and labour-intensiveness of maintenance, tooling and adjustment of a sprayer is reduced due to application of group spray heads with filters of fine liquid purification;
- Durability is increased using chemically- and corrosion-resistant materials.
A modernized sprayer carries out all spraying modes performed by a serial sprayer, and also provides application of modern chemicals according to modern technologies. Installation of a modernized sprayer on a helicopter is made in the conditions of air technical and operational bases and does not require helicopter modification and special equipment and tools.
Modernized sprayer bars for Mil-2 helicopter have a certificate of conformity №2.А10.91.089-02, issued by FAA of RF.
Manufacturing is upon orders, term of the order performance is 1,5-2 months.