Maintenance and repair
Our Slogan is Continuous persistent work to achieve the Company sustainable development in aircraft equipment maintenance organization in order to ensure high efficiency of aircraft operation.
PANH Helicopters’ engineering and maintenance personnel carries out:
- maintenance planning, accounting of the aircraft operating time and maintaining keeping maintenance records and log books;
- all types of periodic and line maintenance, works on correction of aircraft failures and malfunctions, as well as one-time inspections, AC checks in compliance with the Instructions and Airworthiness Directives;
- issuing an assignment for performing aircraft periodic maintenance;
- execution of periodic maintenance documentation.
PANH Helicopters’ specialists will perform assessment of the equipment condition, perform scheduled replacement of parts, correct malfunctions. PANH Helicopters performs all types of aircraft equipment maintenance in strict compliance with the maintenance and repair documentation for the aircraft and its components operated under FAP-285 and FAP IAO (Maintenance Support).
COMPONENTS AND SPARE PARTS
- we organize the procurement, storage and delivery of aircraft equipment;
- we organize aircraft equipment delivery to overhaul and receive it from overhaul;
- we make sure that the scheduled scope of work for aircraft equipment maintenance and repair is provided;
- we organize aircraft equipment delivery from suppliers, to and from repair (overhaul), as well as to aircraft home bases;
- we organize input and output control;
- we provide for formation and maintenance of the exchange pool and the emergency supply;
- we provide storage conditions for aircraft equipment, including in premises with monitored environmental parameters;
- we keep the established forms of records and reporting on material and technical supply, keep an electronic database of the data management system for spare parts management.